【公告】邀稿或廠商合作,請來信sally_0924@hotmail.com或私密留言洽詢!

Advertlets.com

Sunday, September 30, 2012

【生活】 Friendship is not forever

Every people will always say that friendship forever
But for me
Friendship is not forever
My friends always forget me

Every time when I find them out for gathering
Their answers are I not sure whether I am free on that day or not, will confirm to you again ( but always no reply) or totally not reply me at all or I am not free
Always like this

Ok
Fine
I find you all out
You all are not free
Then I wait for you to find me out for gathering
But always go for gathering without me

Do you all treat me as your friend?
Ok
I know maybe my characteristic got some weakness
I also know that every time when we are gathering
You will automatically ignore me
When I talking
You will act that no listen that I am talking
I don't know that really you didn't notice that I am talking or not
But I really feel very upset and sad now

Why my friend don't like to find me out for gathering?
Why they always gathering without me?
Can somebody tell me why?
I really think that friendship is not forever
Isn't it?

But in fact now if my friends find me out for gathering
I also don't know what should I talk to them
Because we already lost contact for half year
I feel that I am very failure
Don't know how to manage the relationship between my friends
That's why my friends don't find me out for gathering
And I also know that if my friends all see this post
they definitely won't find me out for gathering
Because who want to find a friend who talking bad about them out for gathering
I know that I shouldn't say them like this
but this just my thought only
Please don't put it in your mind!

No comments: