【公告】邀稿或廠商合作,請來信sally_0924@hotmail.com或私密留言洽詢!

Advertlets.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

【生活】 Miss the America Life

Come back to Malaysia already 2 months
But I am really miss the life in America
Now I recall back what Kim say that time
Ya! I must admit here that what Kim say that time is true

That time Kim say that I will miss the housekeeper work and Sequoia life when we leave there
I still say that I won't miss it
I am eager to leave there and end the housekeeper work

But after back to Malaysia
Wah~
Honestly I really miss the housekeeper work and Sequoia life
Why I will miss them?
Because housekeeper work is very easy and relax work
And Sequoia there have nice living environment
I really miss there

Although that time Kim always scold me that my work performance is not good even I can handle to make up 12 rooms per day on time
but she still not satisfied
But now I am missing it

I really miss that
I hope the time can always stop at that time
I hope I can back to there again
I miss all of them
I miss America life

No comments: