【公告】邀稿或廠商合作,請來信sally_0924@hotmail.com或私密留言洽詢!

Advertlets.com

Monday, February 4, 2013

【生活】 Maxis vs Digi ---- Which one better?

Recently I want to change new smartphone
And now government provide RM200 rebate for youth to purchase smartphone
Now is compare the network coverage for Maxis and Digi

Actually I want to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II
Digi got offer RM200 rebate for it but Maxis don't have
I had compared both data plans
After compared it, not much different





See from the pictures,
We can know that Digi offer cheap data plan than Maxix
But  the phone price is Maxis cheaper than Digi
Maxis offer need to pay more advance payment 
but amounted will be credited into monthly payment bill over a following month period

And I always search from Internet
I want to know network coverage of Digi and Maxis
I found that many people will says that Digi provide cheaper data plan but slow connection
Maxis provide fast connection and wide coverage but expensive data plan

So now I am confusing 
Which one should I choose for?
Please leave comments here!

No comments: